19th Annual Workers’ Compensation Conference: May 17 & 18, 2021
This announcement has 1 attachment:
Announcing the 19th Annual Workers' Compensation Conference: May 17 & 18, 2021.
Conference Cost $100 plus $40 CEU fee (CEU fee waived for PAAOHN members)
There are up to 8.75 continuing nursing education credits available at this conference (1.25 credits per session). To receive credits, you are required to:
- Be present for the entire virtual session (1.25 credits/session) using your full name to sign-in. You must be present at the start of the session (no later than 5 minutes after the session begins) and remain in the session until the end. Your attendance will be monitored virtually.
- Complete the evaluation form at the END of EACH virtual session you attend during the live event. An evaluation form or a link will be provided in each session. At the conclusion of the conference, email a) all completed evaluation forms, b) CNE worksheet, and c) indicate if you are a member of PAAOHN (include PAAOHN membership name and number) or will be paying $40.00 by mail.
- PAAOHN members receive credits FREE of charge. This covers all credits (1.25-8.75 CNEs)
- Join PAAOHN and receive credits FREE of charge. Visit https://paaohn.nursingnetwork.com/page/89691-paaohn-neaohn-membership to join PAAOHN $65.00 (credits are free with membership – costing only an additional $25.00 to be a member of PAAOHN for 1 year). As a Chapter of AAOHN, the Pennsylvania Association of Occupational Health Nurses (PAAOHN) is a large group of healthcare professionals focusing on promotion and restoration of health, prevention of illness and injury, and protection from work related and environmental hazards. At the state level, PAAOHN provides members with news, networking opportunities, continuing education nursing offerings, grant opportunities, recognition awards and attention to state policy concerns. If you have questions, please contact the Membership Director or anyone on the Board of Directors.
Non PAAOHN members pay a flat fee of $40.00: The fee covers all credits (1.25-8.75 CNEs)
- Make checks payable to: PAAOHN
- Mail check to: Donna Sponaugle, BS/ED, RN, COHN-S
The Hershey Company/Y&S Lancaster Facility
400 Running Pump Road, Lancaster PA 17603
- One certificate will be provided to each attendee via email (certificate includes the total number of credits earned for sessions you attended during the conference). Certificates will be emailed to you once your PAAOHN membership is confirmed or your payment is received.
Additional Information: There is not commercial company support for this CNE event. The planners and presenters of this CNE activity have disclosed no relevant financial relationship with any commercial companies pertaining to this activity.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the AAOHN, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.