Jill Yurchak, MSN, COHN-S; Dennis A Martin, OTR/L, CHT; Laura Walters, PhD, RN; Crystal McFadden, LPC; Judge David Torrey; Attorney Kyle Black; Dr. Kimberly Subasic; James Decker; Amy Dailey, RN, MSN, COHN-S/CM, CHSP; Chad Rittle, DNP, MPH, RN, FAAOHN
This event offers 12.5 CNE credits to attendees.
- Mental Health in the Occupational Health Setting
- Functional Capacity Nuts and Bolts
- Workplace Strategies to Reduce Interpersonal Conflict
- Veterans in the Workplace
- Travel Health
- What is in Your DNA?
- Civilian Response to Active Shooter Events
- Empowering the Occupational Health Nurse as a Business Partner
- Environment Assessment to Help Employees Manage Current and Future Health Risks
There are no conflicts of interest affecting this continuing education activity. Participation will be verified by sign-in roster, completion of evaluation tool and completion of self- reported attendance verification forms
There is no commercial support for this activity
There is no implied endorsement of any commercial product by PAAOHN
There is no discussion of off label uses of drugs as defined by the FDA
This activity has been submitted to the Ohio Nurses Association (ONA) for approval to award contact hours. Ohio Nurses Association is an accredited approver of continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Centers Commission on Accreditation
Mohegan Sun Pocono Hotel Information
- Single Guest Room - $119
- Double Guest Room - $129
- Rate does not include applicable taxes and resort fees
Please ensure you use PAAOHN when making the reservation.
- Fitness Facilities
- Indoor Pool
- Free Self and Valet Parking
- Free Wireless Internet
Last day to register for the conference is Friday, March 1, 2020!
We are accepting donations for our charity Ronald Macdonald House